7.14.2009

106

The title of this blog entry is brought to you by the temperature in Las Vegas right now. It's so hot I've decided I'm going to run the track at the gym - it's either die from heat stroke or boredom and I've decided boring would be less painful.

The thing is, I hate my gym. I'm so intimidated going there because of the people who also go there. I'm not a fitness model or MMA competitor or professional 'cocktail model' nor could I be one. For one thing, I'm not very good looking to begin with, for second when I work out it is not a pretty sight. My face turns bright red and I mean BRIGHT red. I basically look like I've been holding my breath for an hour and it doesn't calm down for probably another hour. I'm pretty sure people get worried that I might pass out at any moment.

My clothes do not match. I wear the same outfit to work out in because its the only thing that fits. It only happens to be shorts and a tank because if I wore any more clothes I may take on extra weight from all the sweat just walking to the door.
The women at my gym wear outfits. Not just my sweats match my tank outfits, like... I was on the cover of Muscle and Fitness last month and this was my cover outfit. Sigh.

So here I go. Fitness World. Week Six workout #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment