5.04.2009

Weekend plans!

I've been in Vegas for four months now. Most of my weekends are spent doing nothing. When I say nothing, I really mean nothing. It's really been a pretty huge blow to my ego. I was a social person in Seattle. I had happy hours, a busy schedule, and friends. Funny friends. I mean, I still talk to all of these friends and was even able to visit them when I went home this past week which of course makes it harder to come back here.

I come back to Vegas and I realize how bored I am. To add insult to injury, I'm trying to find hobbies, but all the hobbies I like to do are outside - which in a few days is going to be hard to do since it'll be 98 Degrees on Wed. I'm so nervous. I don't have AC. I'm not prepared for living here. I need an entirely new wardrobe, one that comes complete with shorts which I hate wearing. They make me feel horrible. Guess I'll get used to it.

Somehow, though, I've managed to make plans every week for the next month. People are (thank god) going to be in town and they are going to hang out! Yay! Thank god for living in a tourist destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment